28 Oktober 2012

Thinking....

Salam u olls~~~ n_n

I'm getting better and better each day.... Alhamdulillah...

Spent all this time recovering and watching a lot of youtube vids...

Hehe...

Well, there's this one particular video in youtube that really get me thinking..

The title of the video is : Prisoners save officers life (MOST DARING)

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_o_5v92_zE&feature=related

I won't tell you what actually happens in the vid, you really have to watch it yourself...

What makes me think is WHY did the prisoners help the police?

For me, I think its maybe because on how the police carry himself in front of the prisoners. Maybe he treated them with RESPECT, that is why they help him.

It really teach me something on how we treat others. If we want others to respect  us, we must do the same. We can't force others to respect us. We must EARNED it... (well, I think I heard these line from somewhere, but I forgot from whom)...

P/s: Craving for some ice-cream~~~

Tiada ulasan: