12 Oktober 2012

Hair...

Salam u ollss....

A bit better nowadays....

For those who don't know, I got into an accident on 30 September 2012.

I got a concussion and shoulders injuries.

For me this is only a small injury compared to my other passengers.

Passenger 1: Blood clot on the head
Passenger 2: Broken both legs
Passenger 3:Hurt the neck, waist and one broken leg
Passenger 4:Inner body injuries (when accident happen, this person are thrown out of the car. )

I am still at home. Trying to recover. Trying to hold up my hand....

My head are still swollen from the concussion. When I try to feel my head, my hair falls... not one or two strings... but more than 10 each time. Sometimes I feel a little bit panic... because of my fallen hair.... But maybe its because of the injury on my head, that is why my hair falls.

I am becoming a little phobic when I am in a car. I am always thinking that someone will crash onto the car I'm in...

Sometimes, I will think about the accident.

About what I felt during that time. About how I can go unconscious a couple of time during the accident. About how we can prevent it. About how guilty I felt that day. About how I felt when my passenger crying out pain and I can't help them..... About how lucky all of us are to make it alive....So many things...

What I remembered most are after I regained conscious for the first time. I felt so peaceful but at the same time trying to remember why I am in the car and why the dashboard is near my chest. I heard my passengers are breathing heavily and one of them are saying that she's feeling very painful. I try to soothe her by saying that help will come. Then, I tried to push the dashboard away when I felt my shoulders hurt so much that I became unconscious again.

Alhamdulillah... Thank god that everyone are safe and sound.
Alhamdulillah for all the help that other gave to us... 
Alhamdulillah for giving me a caring father and mother.

My father flew to Bintulu when he heard about the accident. When I was discharge from the hospital, he took care of me... took care of my every needs. I knew he was very tired with his work and then having to take care of me... without any complaint. I can't ask for a better father.

When we flew back to KL, my mum took care of me. Make me a Nescafe that I love. (She never make it for me ever since I am in secondary school...) Reminded me when I forgot to eat my medicine... Everything... I can't ask for a better mother...

I can't even ask for a better lil' bro... He would do anything that I ask him to. He said that before this he got into accident and now its his turn to help me. I feel very blessed.

Alhamdulillah. Thank god for giving me a blessed family.

P/s: Always worrying about all the passengers. Please pray with me for their health. Hoping that they will get well soon. Guilty feelings never left me.

Tiada ulasan: