19 April 2018

Sakit Apendik / Appendicitis

Salam u olls....

Its been too long since I updated this blog.

Well.... I can now because I'm on my sick leave...  hahaha.... Hmmm...

Yes you guess it right. I was diagnosed with appendicitis or if in my language sakit apendiks.

How it started? Its kind of a bit different than what I read from the internet and Youtube.

How it started?

30 March - 1 April (Friday-Sun)

I was having fever and splitting headache. I always had fever but it only last a night so this is quite disturbing for me to have fever this long.

On Sunday night, I suddenly had an enormous stomach ache. For those who had experienced someone punching them straight  on their stomach, it felt like that. I was shocked and panicked a bit.

I made my mind that tomorrow (Monday) I will not go to work. I need to check this up.

2 April ( Monday)

I went to a private clinic and she said I had mild fever. If I'm not mistaken it was 37.4͒ C.
Then I explain that I had massive stomach ache last night and you know what the Dr. said? You need to loose weight 😒. I already on a diet and loose 12 kg so I was flabbergasted. Is the Dr. for real??? But she's the expert so I accept it with an open mind.

Pay for my med and took my MC.

3 April (Tuesday)

I went to work. The splitting headache still won't go away. Even my students ask me to rest. They seem a bit worried. Thanks guys 💓

I made my mind to go to a government clinic or do you call it general clinic??? Hahaha....

So, that evening I went to one and they took my blood for test and the result......

There was bacteria infection in my blood. I ask the Dr. how did I got it and she said that it maybe due to my fever. So Dr. gave me antibiotic. She said to take it and if after 5 days and I'm still having this trouble, I need to go to her again. Okay Doc. Tqvm... Huhu... And I got MC for Wednesday.

4 April - 8 April (Wed-Sun)

I took my med on time but something else was bothering me. My fever went away but why does my right waist and my hip starting to ache????

It became worst during night time. I had to ask my both my brother to massage my right leg because I felt tired withholding the pain. They seem worried. Me tooo.....

I also noticed I was sweating so much after I woke up from sleeping. I started to question myself. Is this appendicitis???

I got worried so I decided to go to a clinic on Monday but then I forgot 😑

Then I had meeting on Tuesday 😑...

On Wednesday I can't take it anymore. The pain on my right side started throbbing even though it was daytime. So I went to a clinic (againnnnn)

11 April (Wed)

I went to the government clinic but a different one. As usual they took blood sample together with urine sample for testing. They suspected that I got appendicitis. So, they wrote a letter and ask me to go to General Hospital immediately. Wuuu....

So, I went back home and pack my necessities because I had a hunch that I will be warded that day...

I went to GH with my father and my lil' bro. It took a long time and when they were satisfied with my symptoms and test results (yessssss..... another blood test. Oww.... it hurts) I was warded.

They ask me to start fasting from 12.00 a.m. midnight because they wanted to do an ultrasound to check my appendicitis.

12 April (Thurs)

After more than 14 hours of fasting, I went for an ultrasound. Then I went back to my ward. They don't tell me anything. Either I could break my fast or not so I continued fasting.
After taking my blood again (it was so painful) they said that I still need to fast. I thought that maybe I'll went under operation after this so I oblige.

13 April (Friday ) 1.30 a.m. (Early morning)

A few Drs went and visit me. One of them said that I can break my fast now but need to start fasting again at 4.00 a.m.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha.... (in my mind)

I felt like I went nutsss but only in my head because I felt so tired. I don't feel hungry at all because I already lost my appetite. But damn, I'm so thirsty. They only gave the water drip once in the morning so I'm so damn thirsty.

My mum was taking care of me during that time so she quickly call my father and ask to buy food from Mamak Restaurant. Luckily they are open 24/7. Hmmm... Alhamdulillah.

After filling in, I went back fasting. Hahahaha.... I'm insane.

After countless of practical Dr that interview and even examine me (I'm so tired that I don't bother to get angry at all), at 6.00 p.m. my mum ask me a question. She ask me about my insurance. I totally forgot that I have my medical card. I was so in pain that I forgot so I said I have one. She said that if I still don't go under, she will take me out and went to a private hospital. I just agreed.

After 5 minutes, 2  Drs came and see us. My mum and I thought that I will operate today but....... they came only to tell me to break my fast.

My mum was furious.😥

I am too tired to think properly so my mum ask my father to take care of my leaving procedure. They were already determined to take me out that evening.

So after everything had been taking care of, I walk with my mum and dad out of the ward.

But unlucky me, I black out inside the lift.

My father had to take a wheelchair to take me to the car. I was too tired with no energy left. It was around 8.00 p.m. that time and I still haven't brake my fast because the Doc told me that maybe I'll be operated soon when I arrive at the private hospital. From 4.00 a.m. until 8.00 p.m.... You can count how many hours I fast. Hahaha... I'm amazed that I could last that long.

To be continued....

Hahaha...  its 3.16 a.m. now.... I should rest a bit. My stomach still not healing well. See you tomorrow 😚😚😚


Tiada ulasan: