02 Mac 2013

Sorry~~~~

Dear u ollss~~~

 

I'm sorry for not updating my blog... and I've no excuse for it... Just extremely busy this past few days... 

So, what's up??

Well, to tell you the truth, too many things are happening this Jan and Feb... I really hope March will bring more positive aura to it... hehu....

Right now I'm a bit busy with KRS marching competition... I really hope our school would win because they had practice and practice even though its quite hot this couple few days.

The commitment students are showing really move me. If they commit themselves like this, I think there would be no doubt that they can succeed in life. If God permits... Insyaa Allah.

Today for KRS practice, they try on the green 'tudung'. Mind you, 90% of them are non-muslim but they wanted to be uniform so they decided to wear it. Its quite funny when I help them trying on the 'tudung'. Some of them are laughing because they never wear one before and some of them felt ticklish when they try to put it on. When the commandant give orders,  they became a bit blurred because they are still not used in wearing the 'tudung'. Its better if they get used now then later on during the competition. Hu~~~~

I am teaching form 1, 2 and 4 this year... Never teach form 1 before so the teaching is quite different than the upper form. 

Owh, I forgot. Form 1 means students who are 13 years old. Form 2 (14y.o) and Form 4 (16 y.o)...
mentioning it because maybe some of you do not know.
 
 I am also a class teacher of Form 1... The noisiest and naughtiest class..... (what am I getting into?????) Hahahaa.....

I hope they will learn how to behave with my guidance. Insyaa Allah... Pray for me will you?? :)

 Owh!! I forgot... Year 2013~~~ My wishlist.... Hm.... Hm....

I wish that I will do a better job this year....
I wish I will be a better teacher...
I wish I will be a better friend....
I wish I will be a better daughter...
I wish I will be a better sister....
I wish I will be a better muslimah.... 
I know God loves me, that's why HE did not take my life yet during the accident. I know God have a plan for me, I have Faith....

 


P/s: I wish I will find my knight in shining armor.... Lalala~~~ 












 

Tiada ulasan: