26 Ogos 2012

I'm Back!~~~~

Salam u ollss....~~

I'm back!!!!

Back to Bintulu that is...

Suddenly I miss my bed in KL, my astro, my comfortable home..... Not that I don't like my house in Bintulu, its just a little bit different when you are not with your family. Right??

Do you like Mocha?? (suddenly out of the topic... hehe)

I mean blended Mocha? Seriously I'm in love with blended Mocha rite now but.... need to limit the amount of Mocha I consumed everyday....

Macam orang kaya je minum blended Mocha. Huhu... kaya la sangat...... In my dream..... :P

So, how's your holiday? I hope its entertaining....

My cousin who studied in Japan came to my house during Raya. She invited me to go there during holiday. But she warned me not to come on winter... Its too chilly.... She invited me to go during spring.... Yey!!! I hope I can see some sakura.... if I go....

Kalau nak gi Jepun kena ada duit... Adess... x makan la den bape bulan ni... Huhu... but I'm super excited sebab tak pernah pergi luar negara. (except Indonesia). My parents also seemed interested to go too... so I hope it will become a reality.....

Rasanya itu sahaja buat masa ni. I'm sorry for the mixed language... because its the way for me to express my feeling but outside I speak either fully Malay or English so don't worry. :) (unless something come up that needed me to speak in mixed language.)

Bubbye u ollss~~~

Salam.


Tiada ulasan: