30 Ogos 2012

Ice-cream Gurl~

Salam u ollsss~~~

Tomorrow is holiday so malam ni ingin berkarya bersama blog ku... hehehe....

Seperti tajuk di atas, I think everyone have their own preference with their ice-cream.... 

I also have my own....

Mine (jeng3x....):

1. The color of the ice-cream can either be black (dark choc), chocolate or white..... So yup... you guess it right! I only eat chocolate and vanilla flavor... 

2. I hate fruit flavored ice-cream.... taste weird.... (except orange.... itu pun kalau terpaksa bah....)

3. If the toppings are made from things other than nuts or chocolate or both, I would avoid that ice-cream.

4. The only ice-cream other than choc, vanilla and orange that I can consume is from Paddle Pop.... Ala.... Yang warna macam pelangi tuh..... Rase paling superb ku penah rase... and also my fav since childhood....

5. Jenama ice-cream choc&van terkini yang selalu di consume oleh ku ialah... Moo~~~ (macam budak2 ler plak... Heh....?)
 

6. Masa belajar English dekat sekolah rendah, spelling yang paling susah ku nak ingat adalah ice-cream.... Pelik tak.... ambil masa bertahun tu nak hafal... Hehe....

7. Pengalaman terbaru ku bersama aiskrim is when my Form 5 students rasa kagum melihat ku makan aiskrim cone.... When I ask them why, they simply said that its the first time they see a teacher eating an ice-cream... Come on dear... I'm also human being.... Hehe.... But don't consume too much k.... Back to the story, I said to them... lain kali, nak tgk teacher makan aiskrim, belanjalah teacher lagi yek... Hehhee.... Thank you class for treating me the ice-cream.... and concerned about me when I look tired... Lots of lurveee (warning... salah eja ni) from me~~~~~

Untuk topik ini, that's all from me...

P/s: Rasa kagum sangat2 bila tengok org makan aiskrim perisa durian.... Tahan plak ngan rase tu... Kalau durian betul, memang awal2 ku mengadap.... hehe

Tiada ulasan: